Cats in the Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samuraidogs/Samurai

Go down

Samuraidogs/Samurai Empty Samuraidogs/Samurai

Post by Warriorforest Thu May 14, 2015 7:18 pm

What is your name?
I'm Samuraidogs, I guess! ^^; Just call me Samurai though, my full 'name' is a bit of a mouthful. xP Or Samoo~

Are you a boy or a girl?
Female~ I mean, girl.

What is your role in the production?
Co-founder! I'm also partially the story-writer, and also storyboard artist, animator, colorist, voice actor...
Yay. x'D

How did you find out about CITC?
I'm le co-founder Razz Warriorforest/Moss came up with the idea while we were Skyping so...

What do you like to do?
Lotsa stuffs! Drawing, writing, cooking, gardening, knitting... sewing.... other stuff
I sound like a stereotypical girl omg :T Oh and talking. And video games! Casual ones mostly, like Pokemon, Kirby, and Fire Emblem.

Have you met any of the other crew members in real life?
Yep! Sly (Hideaki's voice actor) and Prashanti (Miyako's voice actor) are both my friends, and I'm the one who dragged got them interested in CITC. :3

What kind of program(s) do you use to get your work done?
Well, in general I use FireAlpaca, Pencil (animating program), PaintTool Sai, and also sometimes GIMP for nice filters and stuff. Unfortunately, since I use a Mac, the PaintTool Sai I have isn't an official version, so pen pressure doesn't work and the commands and stuff are weird... So i only use it for pixel drawings (though when I had a Windows compy that was what I used). xP So most of the time I use FireAlpaca.

What team worker stereotype do you fall under?
The lazy, sleepy one xD Trust me, I would procrastinate soooo much if Moss didn't keep me on task xP Sometimes I'm not lazy when I want to do something though, like commissions.

When you first heard the project titled, Cats in the Clouds, what is the first thing that came to your mind?
Fun fact! Cats in the Clouds was not its first name. It was something like 'A Promise to the Gods'... or? I forgot? But anyways, we named it after we finished the base story and some of the charries. So... IDK xP

Warriorforest
Admin

https://citc.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum